Monday, June 11, 2012

More cakes...A Walk Down Memory Lane

So this IS my big fat bundt...and it would only make sense if I featured some super-yummy, cool-looking bundt cakes.  ;-)
A 'fan' favorite!  Chocolate Reece's Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting!  This also happens to be my brother's requested birthday cake every year.  I have to ship it frozen in February to Kentucky...
Aerial View...either way, still delicious!
ALL chocolate cake requires a cold glass of milk, served in a fancy Coke glass.  :-)  Even for the lactose-intolerant...

And of course my super-awesome, sort-of-famous, chocolate cake.  Oh my, you have NO idea...
Anyone order German Chocolate cake?? (For anyone living under a rock..it's not really 'German', just named after the guy, bearing the last name.)
Cookies 'n Cream, anyone?

My husband's silly North Carolina birthday cake...doesn't he know Kentucky beat Kansas this year??  Go cats!!!
Pokemon!  Covered in fondant (homemade!) and decorated with a buttercream transfer, drawn by freehand. 
The cake was marble, and the fondant was actually yummy!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment